Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Nail Gun Differences

BF, “When you see your parents, can you ask your dad if he has a nail gun I can borrow?”
TMF, “Um, okay.  Uh…what kind of nail gun?”
BF, “I need a 12345ABCD blah blah blah.”  It sounds like the Charlie Brown’s teacher’s voice.
TMF, “Huh?  Never mind, text me what you just said.”
Unfortunately my dad's nail gun isn’t big or strong enough for BF’s current framing tasks. 
This little guy is used for furniture and cabinetry.  You know, small stuff.  Thanks Daddy, BF will use your cool nail gun for future projects.
THIS is BF’s new fancy nail gun.   

It’s a little bigger than my dad’s gun.



It’s another great BF Craigslist buy.  The seller was a construction worker moving to the Carolinas for better work and to be closer to family.  According to BF, he was really nice and even nicer for selling this nail gun at a great price.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment