Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Old-School Door Bell

When much of the demolition and debris removal occurred, the doorbell box became a casualty of the battle against grossness.  We haven't received many visitors during the past year, so it wasn't a huge concern. I figure if a guest really wants to come inside the house, they'll do it in the old-fashioned way and knock.  
I can't remember what inspired BF to pick out this doorbell, but I think it's absolutely charming.  It reminds me of an old school bell.  Forget those fancy, programmable doorbells that chime.




Please ignore the Christmas pine cone decorating the hallway sconce. I realized I forgot to pack it inside the Christmas plastic storage tubs after they were put away. I refuse to take down the pine cone and put it in a place where "I'll remember." 

No comments:

Post a Comment