Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Refrigerator Excitement

Call me strange, but I was extremely excited to use my new refrigerator.

BF purchased the refrigerator back in January and had it delivered to the new house.  It seemed silly to buy a refrigerator before installing the kitchen but the sale price was too good.

For months, the new refrigerator sat next the old refrigerator under a plastic tarp.   Occasionally I would lift up the tarp and open the French doors.  I'd breath in the new smell and proclaimed, "One day Refrigerator, I'll get to use you."


As soon as BF finished a large section of the floors, he moved the new refrigerator into its rightful place.  After plugging it in, he opened the doors and we both stared at its beauty.  The LED lights slowly brightened and I felt a sense of calmness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment