Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

White Picket Fence Headboard

BF,  "Uhhh...what did you do?  "
TMF,  "I guess this was the wrong way to stick a vinyl decal on the wall?"
BF,  "It's WAAAY wrong."

After BF created the platform bed and air duct bench, I thought the guest bedroom's bed needed a nice headboard.  I didn't want to spend a lot of money or time on this project, so I outsourced it to Etsy.  

Vinyl stickers are really neat because they're fast, inexpensive and won't harm your walls.  There are so many creative options, but I chose to keep it simple with a traditional white picket fence.  

I ordered vinyl stickers in the past, but I forgot I delegated their installation to BF.  I tried installing the headboard myself, but was an epic fail.  I thought I'd be efficient and use a laser level, but that was pointless.  I couldn't figure out what side to stick on the wall!



When Brendan caught site of my horrible progress, he actually laughed out loud.  He took pity on me and together we stuck the sticker headboard on the wall.  





3 comments:

  1. Nothing says home quite as much as a white picket fence. And they are not as hard to build as you may think. In this article I will detail 7 steps to building a simple picket fence.

    White Picket Fence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another well-established home and garden behind a neat white-pillared and palisade fencewood picket fence panels

    ReplyDelete