Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2013

MUST Close Pantry Doors

I came home after a long day at work and volunteering.  I was greeted by BF with a hug and kiss.  I looked around to see the other "B" in my life.

TMF,  "Where's Bailey?"
BF,  "Hmmm...I don't know.  You should look for him."
TMF,  "What do you mean look for him?  He usually greets me as soon as I walk inside the house.  Where is he?"  
BF,  "Keep looking."
TMF very anxiously asks,  "Where is he?  Did something bad happen to Bailey?!?!"

BF rolls his eyes.  He always finds my extreme concern for Bailey to be simultaneously amusing and annoying.
BF,  "Keep looking for him."

I wander around the house, checking every closet and every corner. The last place I check is our shower.  

TMF,  "Oh dear.  What happened?  And why does he look wet?"
BF,  "He's not wet, he's STICKY."



BF left Bailey in charge of the house while he ran an errand.  BF was only gone for a few minutes.  His mistake?  He left the pantry doors slightly opened.  We now know Bailey enjoys protein shakes.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't realize Bailey was such a health nut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You give him way too much credit. Bailey has very UNdiscerning tastes. He eats everything.

      Delete