Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

Swedes & Instructions

BF, "Those Swedes have nothing on me!"

After BF finished installing the new bathtub, new toilet and floor tiles, I asked him to assemble the IKEA bathroom vanity for me.  

He opened the box and pulled everything out. 

TMF,"Wait, don't you want to use the instructions?"
BF, "Those Swedes have nothing on me!"
TMF raises an eyebrow, "Really?"
 His reference is towards IKEA's Swedish company heritage.

A few minutes pass...

TMF, "Um...are you sure you don't want the instructions?  Look!  You don't have to read anything, they only have pictures."

BF gives me the "Fool, please" look.

A few more minutes pass...

TMF, "Here look at these pictures."




















BF finally relents and glances at the booklet I pushed towards him. 

He proceeds to have an unintelligible conversation with himself, the booklet and the unassembled vanity.  He also undid everything he did. 

You know he means business when there's a backwards cap.


No comments:

Post a Comment