Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

14 mm Socket

BF, "I need for you to go to Lowe's and buy me a 14 mm socket."
TMF, "Nooo!!! I thought we agreed I am never again going to 'pick up' something for you at Lowe's."


A few weeks ago, BF sent me on a mission to buy a drill bit driver.  I had NO idea what drill bit driver was.  I tried to flag down an employee but it was a very busy Sunday afternoon. 

I almost broke down in tears because I couldn't find the stupid drill bit driver.  I finally grabbed what I thought it should be, only to find out I bought the wrong item.

We established a new rule.  Anytime I shop at Lowe's alone, I arm myself with a hard copy print out.  This is no joke.


As I picked up my third paint can for the upstairs bedroom, I decided to be the dutiful wife and pick up this "easy to find" socket. 

As I turned down the aisle containing sockets, I became excited because I convinced myself I could figure this out.  Then I saw this...

Are you kidding me!?!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment