Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

HGTV Complaints

As someone who recently purchased a home and is currently renovating, I watched a lot of HGTV before moving into the construction zone.

My favorite shows are House Hunters, Property Brothers, Kitchen Cousins, Sarah's House, Selling L.A., Selling New York and everything Candice Olson. 


 

I love watching the HGTV network, however I have a big issue with buyers who complain.  For example:
  • "I don't like the counter tops."
  • "I don't like the carpet."
  • "I don't like the wall paint color."
Really?  REALLY? 
  • Did you know you can replace counter tops?
  • Seriously?  Carpets can be ripped out and new floors can be installed.
  • OMG.  Wall color?  A decent gallon of paint costs $30. 
I know most buyers don't posses the handyman skills BF has, but all of those complaints are cosmetic.  With a little shopping and research, all of those cosmetic issues can be easily addressed.
 
I'll stop complaining now.

No comments:

Post a Comment