Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Wardrobe Assembly

After installing the hardwood floors and painting the walls, we are ready for our new wardrobes. 

The master bedroom originally featured a small walk-in closet and a half bathroom.  We decided to create a full bathroom by removing the small walk-in closet and installing a shower. 

This situation left us without closets.  The solution was IKEA's Pax wadrobe system. 

I'll confess I never thought I'd be so excited to have wardrobe closets, but these things are beautiful. 

They are also nearly eight feet tall. 
BF, "Can't you hold it steady?"
TMF, "No!  My arms are too short."

BF, "Why you are sighing?"
TMF, "My arms are tired because I'm too short."

Here are some pictures of the first wardrobe being assembled.
Hammering away.
Time-out for Bailey cuddles




















Making sure everything is level.
Squeezing in silicone "bumpers"
between glass and frame.




















Bailey wants to help.
Where's Bailey?

No comments:

Post a Comment