Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

All About the Sawzall

Warning:  You are about to read some blatant product placement
TMF, “What’s this called?  It looks like a weapon!”
BF, “It’s called a reciprocating saw.”
BF is a walking encyclopedia of random knowledge.  If you’re ever on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?, he should definitely be a phone-a-friend lifeline.
“It was originally created by the Milwaukee company blah blah blah… and its patented name is Sawzall.” 

I started giggling, “Really?  Sawzall?  As in ‘it saws all?” 

BF, “I LOVE this thing!  It’s the mini version but it can saw through anything in a tight spot.” 
BF continues, "The Lowe's guy recommended I buy ***** brand, but it costed $30 more.  So I went with Porter Cable brand and I LOVE it!"
TMF, “Do you love it more than me?”
BF, “It’s close.”
TMF, “Hrmph!  Let me hold that thing.”
I proceeded to cut a through PVC pipe and a few thick nails.  Big and noisy tools usually scare me, but this little guy was pretty neat. 
After a few minutes, I ended up saying, “This thing is awesome!"

No comments:

Post a Comment