Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

Goldfish Anyone?

Would anyone like some goldfish?  No, I’m not referring to the tasty Pepperidge Farm cheesy cracker snacks.  I’m talking about real goldfish. 

The previous tenants left behind these goldfish for our viewing pleasure.  Don’t worry, they’re still alive, though I’m not sure how.  It’s pretty yucky in there.  The previous tenants were generous by leaving the fish food behind too.  I can’t remember if BF said he feeds them. 

I like fish, fish ponds, fish tanks, etc., but I really hate this set-up because of the plastic lining around pool.  Ugh.  It’s so tacky.  BF reassured me it wouldn’t stay.  Again, don’t worry about the goldfish.  BF’s mom offered to transplant them to her koi pond. 

I just realized the pool is in the shape of a doggie bone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment