Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Beloved Dumpster

I love our dumpster.  I eagerly waited days for its arrival and it’s finally here. 


It seems pretty silly to love a dumpster, but without it, home renovations can’t be done.  BF ripped out the nasty carpet and its padding, kitchen cabinets, ceiling fans, toilets, sinks, drywall and half a deck.  All of the nasty stuff has to go somewhere, right?

Why would you leave a rusted weight bench, duct tape-wrapped weights, broken cinder blocks, microwave, mirrors and numerous random objects laying around?  To let me throw them in the dumpster, that's why!  

BANG!  Let's make some noise!

I never thought throwing concrete in a dumpster could be such a wonderful stress reliever.  It felt fantastic hearing the concrete loudly crash against the dumpster’s walls.  
All of this is now in the beloved dumpster

Believe it or not, I started pouting after BF threw the carpet and padding into the dumpster.  I was grateful to throw them away.  But I was sad to realize the rest of the debris wouldn't be as noisy when I threw it in the dumpster.  

As I tossed away the broken concrete pavers, I searched for strategic areas to where I could make some noise.  It's the small things in life...

No comments:

Post a Comment