Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Before Pictures


Here are some of the “Before” pictures.  These were snapped by BF during the home inspection.  I wasn’t present because of matron-of-honor duties of an 11-11-11 wedding.
Here's the side of the house.
Sorry to disappoint you, but the deck has been removed.

The previous tenants were still living in the house during the inspection. 
It looks as if they were in no rush to pack up their things.


I think those were the same cabinets I had in my first
apartment off Southside Blvd.

Are you wondering, “what did they get themselves into?”


2 comments:

  1. Girl I know those cabinets suck but they are 100% better than what we started with. LOL I love the new ones BTW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I would love to see your original ones. I can't to have BF install the new ones!

      Delete