Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

There Once Was a Wall

There once was a wall and now it’s gone.  

[Insert Dwight K. Schrute voice]
Question:  Seriously, who builds a house with a master bedroom and NO master bathroom? 
Answer:  It was the idiot that designed our house AKA labor of love. 
Again, I ask myself, “What did we get ourselves into?”


We decided to convert the half bathroom and only closet into a full bathroom.  I’m pretty impressed with BF’s handyman skills.  He ripped out the random door leading to the backyard.  We think there was once a deck, but it has since been demolished during Week 1 of renovations. 

BF enclosed the former outside door and the former bathroom door with drywall.  He proceeded to tear down the wall separating the closet and bathroom.*  I helped by hauling the drywall from the former half bath/closet to the beloved dumpster.  

*I apologize for not posting a picture of the actual wall that was demolished.  It slipped my mind to snap the picture while being overwhelmed with the home renovations.

No comments:

Post a Comment