Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fantasia Beige

I enlisted the help of my friend Courtney to pick out tile for the master bathroom floor.  I needed help because after staring at so many samples, they all started to look the same.  


We wandered up and down the aisles at Floor & Decor.  I stopped...

TMF, "Oh, here's the Fantasia Beige.  It's the tile I picked for the master shower stall."
Courtney laughs, "The tile is called Fantasia Beige?"
As I answer her, I realized how ridiculous it sounds, "Yup, Fantasia Beige."
Courtney nods towards the price signs, "It's not to be confused with Fantasia Almond."
I laugh, "Nor Fantasia Pecan."
I wondered to myself, "Where do they come up with these names?"  

Also shouldn't Fantasia Beige's name follow the pattern of nuts?  Fantasia Pine NutFantasia PeanutFantasia Hazelnut, Fantasia Cashew or Fantasia Macadamia?*


*I'm sorry if you haven't seen the mockumentary Best in Show.  It's one of my favorites :)





No comments:

Post a Comment