Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sneak Peak: Bathroom Tile

BF, "Your tile choice is boring."
TMF, "What are you talking about?  What's wrong with the tile I picked out?"
BF, "It's boring.  I thought we were doing something modern and contemporary."
TMF, "It's neutral and less expensive than the modern and contemporary choices."
BF, "Whatever, it's still eh." 
TMF, "Do you want me to return it and pick out a new one?"
BF, "No!  That'll take you another week."
TMF, "Then stop complaining!"


After BF's complaints about my boring tile choice for the master bathroom, I decided, "I'll show him!"  
I selected a completely different and unusual tile for the guest bathroom.  
It's called Metalic Linen Iron and I think it's beautiful.  At certain angles, the tile looks as if it's shimmering.  It's not boring, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment