Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Walk the Plank

My dad came over to help lay down the tile in the master bathroom floor.  I asked him to start at a specific corner.  I chose this corner as the starting point because it would be the most viewable area of the bathroom.  



After a few hours, my mom and I stopped by to view the progress.  


Mama M, "Wait!  You're tiling yourself into the corner!"
Papa M, "It'll be okay.  I'll use some 2X4s to walk on."
Mama M, "What?  I don't understand."   


Apparently the non-engineering gene is passed through the women on my mother's side of the family.
Fortunately BF knows exactly to what my dad is referring.  He grabs a few pieces of discarded wood and quickly cuts the appropriate length for the walking planks.  Now there are no worries about walking on top of the newly laid floor tile.


No comments:

Post a Comment