Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Those People

Yes, we are THOSE people now.  We are those people who impose upon family, friends and coworkers to take home fruit from our trees. 

In the past I would feel a tiny-bit annoyed at people who try to constantly get rid of their citrus.  Thanks for your generosity, but I don’t want any more oranges or grapefruits!  Why don’t you eat them?


Now I know why.  Citrus trees produce A LOT of fruit. There's so much, the fruit will fall off and rot if you don't give it away. 

It is my duty as a citrus tree owner to give away as much fruit as possible.
Please don't avoid me if you see me walking towards you with a basket full of lemons and oranges. 
If you read this blog, you are obligated to take one.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Next time I see you, you'll be going home with a bag full of citrus!

      Delete